Tuesday, April 9, 2013

a fun gift

on friday
i received my covert robin gift.
it came all the way
from ontario -
which is my
old stomping grounds.
it is some lovely-ness
from nerissa.
she made me
a wonderful 3 way clutch purse,
and an envelope bag,
and a sweet little necklace.
this girl has some
serious sewing skills!
i especially love
the lining fabric
in the envelope bag.
and the necklace and the clutch
just happened
to match my outfit
perfectly that day.
thank you so much nerissa!
you can check out
her skills over here.





1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad you got it and liked it! I forgot to mentioned I left the chain long on the purse as I wasn't sure how tall you were and figured you can remove some links if needed.. a needle nose pliers should do it.. Also did you see the rings in the back pocket as the alternate strap attachment? Details I forgot to include in my note!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...